Operated as a General Store since 1830’s, and located in the center of Hingham’s Tower-Wilder Historic District, this property consisted of a 2-story structure and barn, completely restored and now recognized as a town jewel. This historically significant project included complete interior & exterior envelope restoration, commercial kitchen, ADA compliance, and Historic District compliance.
* Al Kearney Architect
* Peter Bickford Restoration
* Real Food Hospitality Strategy & Design
* South Shore Bank
* Restoration Investment $300,000